Monday, July 23, 2012

Month of Weddings.

June was all weddings! Four weddings in five weeks!

I learned a lot from every wedding from a photography standpoint. I did my research before I started into weddings, but there are still a lot of things you have to learn for yourself. There were pictures that I love and ones that I wish I could have taken over again. The main thing I came away with is TIME. It takes TIME to set up good pictures at a wedding and the day of the wedding is not the time to stress that fact. I ran out of time at every single wedding during portraits. I got the shots I HAD to have but not some of the shots I really wanted.

I also came to the realization that I like shooting weddings. Sure, they can be stressful and you have to be precise but I really enjoy the final product. Here is a compilation of one picture from all four weddings.



Check out the full albums on facebook at facebook.com/jdjonesphotography

1 comment:

  1. After you come back from Guatemala you should move to Dallas and be one of my photographers for my Wedding planning company :)

    ReplyDelete